Spring/Summer 2022: Fashion Merchandising Intern
The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit us on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Fashion Merchandising Intern:
The purpose of this position will be to support our wholesale department and our customers by providing exceptional customer service to retain relationships and sales, help manage/onboard accounts, and assist with minimal graphic design/marketing projects. This person should be sociable and comfortable in sales in order to communicate effectively with Wolven’s accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Assist with onboarding new drop ship accounts
- Updating our wholesale website collection weekly
- Assist with merchandising our showroom/sample set collection
- Assist with creating suggestive assortment plans to wholesale accounts
- Reach out to new potential customers
- Respond to emails
- Assist with creating wholesale marketing campaigns
- Assist with office errands
- Assist with description copy for collections on our marketplace platforms
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong communication skills
- Up to date and interested in current trends
- Adaptable and outgoing personality
- Understand Time management
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Experience with sales
- Passionate about sustainability and fashion
- Positive can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a retail or sales environment
- Photoshop experience
- Savvy writing proficiency
*Note: this role is based in Los Angeles
Wolven Threads, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.