Full-Time: Brand Marketing Manager
Brand Marketing Manager
The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit us on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Brand Marketing Manager Role:
As Wolven’s brand marketing lead, you’ll be responsible for overseeing and defining our overall marketing strategy, including email and SMS, social media, influencer strategy, PR, and agency partnerships. You’ll work closely with our internal creative team to develop our monthly content calendar, and guide the team to seamless execution that meets our shared strategy and objectives. The right candidate should be familiar with running omnichannel campaigns including paid media channels, organic social, influencers, and press; they should also have experience gaining earned media, coordinating on site merchandising, and ideating on experiential events. They will be responsible for ensuring that brand voice and creative is on brand across all channels and partnerships. They will have an in-depth understanding of customer retention marketing channels. They know how to galvanize a project across multiple teams to achieve their stated objectives. This role will report directly to Wolven’s Founders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Create overall marketing calendar
- Oversee a team of direct reports
- Be analytically minded and formulate overall marketing strategy
- Actively manage executing marketing calendar, including product launches, exclusive promotions, seasonal launches and more
- Oversee Wolven’s e-commerce site
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and actively share new insights
- Manage retention marketing channels in house or be the primary contact for an external agency
- Communicate with Paid Media and Affiliate Marketing agency partners
Miscellaneous responsibilities may arise
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-management of rolling schedule of deliverables
- Strong team leadership skills
- Give and receive feedback well
- Strong sense of processes and action-item follow up including accuracy and thoroughness
- Upbeat and energetic with the ability to take and incorporate direction
- Driven to get things done and willing to assist with any task
- Ability to multi-task and execute time-sensitive projects
- Strong copywriting skills and able to write witty copy
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about sustainability
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, DTC e-commerce preferred
- E-commerce experience with Shopify Plus
- Strong analytical skillset
- Strong copywriting skills
- Background in influencer marketing
- Shopify Plus
*Note: this position is based in Los Angeles and can start immediately
Wolven Threads, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.