The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we are committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit us on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Marketing Coordinator Role:
The purpose of this position will be to support our marketing team and assist with influencer seeding, be a liaison between Wolven's agency partners and Wolven's in house team,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Assist Marketing team with day to day activities
- Collaborate and assist senior team members with formulation of overall marketing strategy
- Actively manage and assist in executing marketing calendar, including product launches, exclusive promotions, seasonal trends, and more
- Assist in uploading marketing assets to wolventhreads.com
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and actively share new insights
- Manage new product pages, discount codes, and website banners
- Assist with audience building and campaign targeting, including segmentation and list management
- Communicate with vendors and agency partners when directed by the Marketing Manager to provide any necessary deliverables
- Provide analytical support to the marketing team through reporting across all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
All other responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-management of rolling schedule of deliverables
- Strong sense of processes and action-item follow up including accuracy and thoroughness
- Upbeat and energetic with the ability to take and incorporate direction
- Driven to get things done and willing to assist with any task
- Ability to multi-task and execute time-sensitive projects
- Strong copywriting skills and able to write witty copy
- Strong analytical skills
- Receptive to feedback
- Email marketing experience
- Social media planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- G-Suite experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, e-commerce preferred
- Interest in sustainability and brand marketing
- E-commerce experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- MS Office experience
- SMS marketing experience
- Influencer marketing experience
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: this role is based in Los Angeles and is a full-time position
Wolven Threads, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.