Part-Time: Personal & Executive Assistant
Personal & Executive Assistant
The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Executive Assistant Role:
The purpose of this position will be to provide support to our Founder & CCO both with personal and professional responsibilities, this role involves working closely with Kiran and spans across many facets of the business. Hybrid role, remote & in-person availability is required. NYC based.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Internship postings, interviews & onboarding
- Office maintenance
- Sample Set management
- General Marketing/Trend Research
- Administrative & organizational tasks
- Manage correspondence with external partners
- Brainstorming/Creating Content Campaigns
- Communicating and meeting with creators & models
- Organizing and Coordinating Photoshoots
- Shooting photo content
- Shooting video content
- Being in content
- Marketing Copywriting (social media/SMS/etc)
Influencer + PR
- Gifting, Track with Weekly Gifting Report
- Maintain and create relationships
- Public Relations
- Check IG Tagged Posts once a day for celebrity postings
- Assist with PR meetings, gifting and communication
- Schedule Interviews
- Assist team with planning & executing events
- Beach Clean Ups
- Influencer Brunch/Dinners
- Founder Meetings/Interviews
- Dry cleaning
- Scheduling appointments
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.