Spring/Summer 2022: Graphic Design Intern
The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Graphic Design Internship:
The purpose of this position will be to support our marketing team and sales teams by creating powerful graphics, social media materials, email templates, and more that reflect the Wolven brand voice and aesthetic. Most be proficient in Photoshop.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Create graphics for Wolven’s organic social media
- Create graphics for Wolven’s wholesale efforts
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong copywriting skills
- An understanding of brand positioning
- Be social media savvy with a customer service state of mind
- Understand the Wolven voice and have the ability to communicate effectively in a fun and friendly manner
- Strong knowledge of influencers, celebrities and pop culture references
- A passion for managing groups
An eye for detail and pixel-perfect design
- Experience with GSuite
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite — including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Passionate about sustainability and fashion
- Friendly and outgoing
- Previous experience leading a group (school club, sorority, etc.
- Previous brand ambassador program management experience or experience being a brand ambassador
- Video editing experience, including After Effects and Premiere Pro
An obsession with social media, specifically Instagram
*Note: this role is based in Los Angeles
If you would like to apply for this internship, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolven Threads, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.