The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Influencer + Communications Manager Role:
As the Influencer & Communications Manager you will be responsible for facilitating day-to-day Influencer and Communications functions, while creating and driving cohesive and dynamic communications strategies. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Public Relations, Brand Ambassador program management, Influencer strategy, Influencer Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and VIP relations. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that is driven by creating growth and developing big picture brand strategy. Wolven is looking for a self-motivated, self-starter that will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to excel in cross functional collaboration and communication with multiple internal and external partners and agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Manage all elements related to Influencer Partnerships including managing talent, collating assets, routing Influencer approvals, setting and managing Influencer partnership budget, tracking ROI, etc.
- Create reports and update all internal documents and trackers in relation to functions of this role
- Create internal Influencer and celebrity seeding strategy and develop relationships on behalf of the brand
- Create and manage Influencer growth strategy, identifying core talent, negotiating contracts and managing and tracking KPIs
- Provide reporting on Influencer KPIs being met and manage Influencer and press budget in partnership with our Affiliate Agency
- Collaborate with external Influencer agency on strategy and tactics, delivering assets to ensure they are set up for success
- Collaborate with external Affiliate Marketing Agency to ensure best-in-class press coverage
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure goals are aligned on Influencer strategy for collection drops and sales
- Draft copy for internal and external messaging
- Draft press releases for PR and Affiliate partner teams
- Partner closely with marketing and social media teams to create 360 campaigns
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following functions: Influencer Strategy, Affiliate Marketing, Brand Partnerships, Influencer Seeding
- Bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in marketing / Influencer or relevant experience
- Strong agency experience as foundation of career in communications
- Pre-existing contracts is a plus (editors, talent, stylists, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about the media landscape
- Must be an idea generator, in the know about target talent/partners
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Must be a resourceful self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, fast paced business environment, be a driven contributor and work effectively and collaboratively with team members
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable managing direct reports and have previous experience managing more junior team members (Coordinators, Interns, etc.)
- Detailed-oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple deadlines efficiently
- Past experience managing Brand Ambassador, Influencer and Celebrity strategies
- Enthusiastic team player with the flexibility to re-prioritize, multi-task and switch tasks fluidly to be flexible with demands and changes in business
- Strong communication skills; external, internal collaboration
- Impact — Affiliate Marketing
- Experience with Facebook Whitelisting
- Adobe Suite
*Note: this role will begin January 1 2021 and is based in Los Angeles
Wolven Threads, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, protected Veterans and Individual with Disabilities.
Please email your résumé to email@example.com