Spring/Summer 2022: Social Media & Content Intern
The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit us on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Social Media + Content Internship:
The purpose of this position will be to support our marketing team and our customers by creating and engaging with content on our socials, Instagram + TikTok. This person will be a true extension of the Wolven brand by speaking on behalf of our company in the Wolven voice. They will be responsible for nurturing and entertaining our Wolfpack while maintaining Wolven’s ethos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Post on our Instagram page and engage with comments left on our various social channels each day (Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok)
- Assist with creating and scheduling content for Wolven’s social media platforms (Instagram, and Tik Tok)
- Create content on Tik Tok to help grow our page with engaging and popular videos
- Brainstorm new ideas and stay up to date on trends happening on social
- Assist with event preparation + coordination (beach clean up, photo shoots)
- Engage with tagged influencer and customer posts each day
- Report any pressing issues to the team
- Respond to direct messages
- Assist with influencer gifting
- Assist with Wolven sample coordination
- Assist with office errands
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong copywriting skills
- Up to date and interested in current trends
- Adaptable and outgoing personality
- Be social media savvy with a customer service state of mind
- Understand the Wolven voice and have the ability to communicate effectively in a fun and friendly manner
- Strong knowledge of influencers, celebrities and pop culture references
- Experience with GSuite
- Passionate about sustainability and fashion
- Friendly and outgoing
- Previous experience in a group (school club, sorority, etc)
- Photoshop experience
- Comfortability being on camera and in content
- An obsession with social media, specifically Instagram and TikTok
*Note: this role is based in Los Angeles
Wolven Threads, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
If you are interested in this internship, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A link to your resume
- Links to any social media
- Any additional documents (portfolio etc.)