The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Social Media Internship:
The purpose of this position will be to support our marketing and social media team by engaging with content on all of our social platforms. This person will be a true extension of the Wolven brand by speaking on behalf of our company in the Wolven voice. They will be responsible for nurturing our Wolfpack while maintaining Wolven’s ethos.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship in exchange for college credit. This internship requires 15-hours per week of time, and 7-days-a-week availability including two half-days per week days in the Wolven office, located in Los Angeles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Manage content for Wolven’s social media platforms
- Write copy that represents the Wolven brand voice
- Manage social platform posting
- Create try-on-haul Instagram stories and TikToks
- Engage with every comment left on our various social channels each day (Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok)
- Monitor comments on our Mighty Network
- Engage with tagged influencer and customer posts each day
- Manage advertising comments
- Manage tagged content and User Generated Content for our website
- Report any pressing issues to Marketing Manager
- Respond to DM's
- Alert Customer Service team of any urgent issues
- Act as a resource for brand ambassadors to come to (engaging with ambassadors, answering their questions, etc).
- Manage a folder of all user-generated ambassador content for advertising
- Manage Wolven’s sample room
Ideal candidates for this internship will exhibit the following skills:
- Strong copywriting skills
- An understanding of brand positioning
- Be social media savvy with a customer service state of mind
- Understand the Wolven voice and have the ability to communicate effectively in a fun and friendly manner
- Strong knowledge of influencers, celebrities and pop culture references
- A passion for being part of groups
- A passion for sustainability and fashion
- In process of a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Fashion, Public Relations, Marketing or related to writing
- Experience with GSuite
- Passionate about sustainability and fashion
- Friendly and outgoing
- Previous experience leading a group (school club, sorority, etc)
- Experience being a Brand Ambassador
- Some Photoshop experience
An obsession with social media, specifically Instagram
*Note: this role will begin January 4, 2021 and is based in Los Angeles
If you are interested in this internship, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A link to your portfolio
- A link to your resume
- A writing sample
- A moodboard of images you believe represent Wolven’s aesthetic
- Sample captions for the following images for social media (images attached)