Spring/Summer 2022: Photography & Content Intern
The future of fashion is now. Creative designs, sustainable sourcing and production, respect for our planet and its inhabitants — at Wolven, we’re committed to changing the game. When we say we want to Make Sustainability Sexy, we truly mean it. We are a team of artists and activists, working to erase the negative footprints on our earth. Our efforts include our sustainable methods of production, sourcing, the use of recycled materials, and carbon-offset initiatives. We believe that a collective effort of sustainability has the ability to change the trajectory towards a healthier, more verdant planet. See? Sexy. For more information please visit us on Instagram at @wolven and online at www.wolventhreads.com.
The Wolven team is tiny, yet mighty. Our most successful team members are self-motivated and driven towards creating growth. The nature of a lean team means that every individual’s work matters that much more. We are a driven group that is motivated to take the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible trail blazers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are eager to work collaboratively.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Wolven we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, which is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. We are a small team and you are expected to bring a positive mindset and driven attitude to each day.
The Photography & Content Creation Intern Position:
The purpose of this position will be to support our marketing and design team by facilitating photo shoots, content creation, and providing general photography and videography needs to be used on all our marketing channels (email, SMS, social media, and more). This person should be sociable, passionate about fashion photography, and have experience creating content and taking high quality photos and video.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, yet other duties may be assigned. As a small team, working at Wolven means being willing to step outside of your job description.
- Planning and facilitating small photo shoot campaigns
- Assisting the marketing and design team on photoshoot sets
- Working alongside models, influencers, and ambassadors to take photos/ videos
- Creating content creation guides
- Overseeing and facilitating the creation of UGC photo/video content
- Photographing and designing layflat product images
- Editing and uploading photos and content to the Wolven Google Drive
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong photography and videography skills
- Proficient and familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, Lightroom, Bridge and/or other photo/video editing platforms
- Basic understanding of using a DSLR Camera
- Knowledge of fashion photography and product imagery
- Adaptable and outgoing personality
- Understand time management
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Experience photographing models for apparel
- Passionate about sustainability and fashion
- Positive can-do attitude
- Previous content creation/photo shoot experience
- Able to generate content of yourself for us to utilize
*Note: this role is based in Los Angeles
If you are interested in the position please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolven Threads, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.